We’re excited to announce that we’re updating our task pane to bring you more clarity when working on tasks! Here are some of the most notable changes:
- The project field is now located above the task description and reunited with the Assignee, due date, tags and custom fields!
- We’ve made the project fields look different from tags so you can distinguish them at a glance .
- Fullscreen is now more discoverable via the “…” menu (but don’t forget Tab+X will also switch you automatically to full-screen view!)
- We introduced a sticky header with animation to preserve the task name when you scroll down your task!
- The subtasks area looks cleaner and is more clearly identifiable :left_speech_bubble:
- We’ve revamped the “…” menu and added some icons for top actions
- Followers are now collaborators!
This update is currently available to 50% of our customers, so don’t worry if you’re not seeing it just yet in your account, it will be available to everyone within the next couple of days!
Looking forward to hearing your feedback, and until then have a great weekend!
Please note we’re in the process of updating our Help Guide, so if you’ve any doubts in the meantime, don’t hesitate to ask your questions in the #tipsandtricks category!