Happy Wednesday everyone!
Earlier today, we announced that It is now easier to identify when you've been @mentioned in Asana!, giving you more clarity on what notifications matter the most to you.
To give you increased clarity into where work stands and make it easier to navigate all the details of your project plans, we’re also beginning to roll out a reimagined List View. The new List View brings together the visual familiarity of a spreadsheet with the collaboration features you need to keep work moving forward—all in one place.
This will be rolling out slowly to all customers over the next few weeks, so if you don’t see the changes just yet, you will soon! We will notify you in-product as soon as this change is available. In the meantime, you can have a look at this new view via this Guide article.
Some improvements that we’re most excited about:
- A more grid-like structure so it’s easy to scan what needs your attention.
- Add new columns in a simple click.
- Customize your project to show or hide fields such as assignee, due date, and projects (coming soon, more visible fields on the project).
- Subtask count and comment visibility to understand the full scope of work.
- Updated task details now slides-in to make it easier to view and act on work.
- Coming soon: We’ll also be adding some new features prior to launching to all customers, including things such as section totals.
We hope you enjoy this new view and as usual, we look forward to your feedback and questions, feel free to post them in the comments below!
Have a great day,