Asana for Outlook Add-In not working in Outlook application

Any progress on the fix?
It works on the O365 web portal, but not outlook on desktop if that helps.
It works well other not operating on the desktop platform.

Turn emails into action with Asana for Outlook

Hi Adrian and thank for the report! We have already resolved on issue (Enable to download the Asana for Outlook integration) but this is something different. Our Team is still investigating the problem within the Outlook Integration; I’ll be in touch as soon as I have an update, thank you so much for your patience!

Hi @Adrian_Marshall !

Our Team has pushed a fix for this issue, can you please let us know if it works on your end or if you’re still running into trouble?

Many thanks for your patience and cooperation!

Great work team!
All fixed and up and running. I’ll do a little more testing before pushing out to the rest of group.
Cheers for the speed recovery!

I have uninstalled and reinstalled the add-in, but still have the same issue with the desktop Outlook (and it is working on O365). Do I need to do something else to make it work? Here is the error I am getting:

Thanks
Sean

Hi @Sean_Bleything,

Could you please send the information below to our support team? They will be in a better position to trouble this further with you!

• Screenshot of the error message (including your full browser window)
  • Version of your Outlook Desktop app
  • Outlook email address

I am having the same issue. I installed the add in but it does not appear anywhere in Outlook 2016. When I do to Office 365 I see it but not on desktop.

Hi @Lori_Reed, theOutlook web version and desktop application are completely separate, so you need to install it separately on your Outlook app!