Asana for Outlook Add-In not working in Outlook application

Hi Marie,

I am having also one of these peculiar Asana<->Outlook Add-In problems. I wonder if you can be of assistance?

After being prompted the popup in Asana for the available integration with outlook I followed all the steps. The result - installing via the marketplace brought me a functional add-in in the outlook-web-app of my company. This works fine all be it somewhat considerably slower than I would have expected.
But I use the Outlook Desktop client for most of my workday. (Win 10, Outlook 2016, exchange-mailboxes)
The option I chose: In the ribbon open the MS Store for Add-Ins. Search ‘Asana’ → select 'Asana for Outlook (this shows the same Version 1.0.0.2, published 17.10.2018 as the one in the marketplace (Find the right app | Microsoft AppSource) but it has no stars and customer-feedback in contrast to the marketplace.
I can press the button Add (“Hinzufügen” in german) - it seems to install, changes Icon to “Added” - if I go back it appears in my Add-Ins under “Store-Add-Ins”.
BUT if I close the store (or even restart Outlook) and reopen the store from the ribbon, then it has vanished from my Store-Add-Ins.
Obivously the Add-In itself (logo, functions, menu etc.) never appeared in my Desktop Outlook Client.

What did I do wrong - how can I get it to work?
I would be glad if I could help investigate the matter, if you guide me in the right direction…

cheers Kai