Dear Forum Members,
I’m super excited to announce that Asana is now available for Outlook! This new integration allows you to turn your emails into actionable, trackable tasks directly from Outlook!
The integration is available to everyone that uses Asana and Outlook (although it is not available for personal accounts); and here’s how to install it:
- Go to the Microsoft AppSource and click Get It Now .
- Follow the instructions to add the Asana plugin to your Outlook inbox. Admins will see the option to install this for everyone in their organization.
- Then, you will see Create Task and Open Asana Add-in buttons with the Asana logo in the top bar of your Outlook inbox.
- Click Create Task to turn the email into a new task in Asana or Open Asana Add-in to add the email as a comment to an existing task for context.
- The side pane will open so you can create the new task or attach the message to an existing task.
Happy Thursday everyone