Multi-select custom field?

There already is a Product Feedback thread for this! Here you go:

1 Like

Multi-Select custom fields are a MUST !!! Why ignore so many users asking for it for over 2 years now?

3 Likes

Is this available yet??? I could really use it in the projects I am tracking.

Hello @Michael_Gluzman and @anon30211984

I am sure the Asana team and developers are doing everything they can to implement as many features as possible which is also reflected in the regular announcements of new features that are implemented :slight_smile:

Here is a detailed overview of how Asana is listening to product feedback:

And I would also like to refer to Sebastien‘s comment here

Hope that helps :smiley:

P.s. When communicating I recommend to not use a lot of !!! or ??? as it is kind of interpreted as shouting and at least for me seems bit unfriendly :wink:

2 Likes

Hi everyone!

I’m thrilled to announce that we are rolling out Multi-select custom fields in Asana! :ballot_box_with_check:

Multi-select custom fields allow the selection of several values at a time. For example, a Social Media Manager needs to assign different channels to the assets they keep track. This and more use cases will be now possible using multi-select custom fields!

Going forward, you will be able to select “Multi-select” in the Field type when creating new custom fields.

Please note we are gradually rolling out this feature and we hope to implement it to all customers by end of October. If you don’t have access yet, it will be available soon. Thanks for your patience and if you have any feedback or questions please create new requests in the #productfeedback and #tipsandtricks categories! We will be happy to help! :slight_smile:

6 Likes