Multi-select custom field?

I believe Monday has this option.

1 Like

How about it now? Could really use this simple feature.

This would be a great feature to have right now

Hi there, looking for an update on this multi-select field. Really needing this functionality for almost all projects. We moved to Airtable for 12 months since this wasn’t supported in Asana. Just newly getting started back in Asana and wondering if this has been pushed forward in progress or if this isn’t in the pipeline at the moment.

4 Likes

Unbelievable that Asana team thinks this is not worthy. As mentioned previously here over 18 months of chatter on this and nothing from Asana! Very frustrating.

4 Likes

Is there an update to this @anon14176895? We really need this feature.

3 Likes

Echoing everyone else…this would be an extremely useful feature for many (potentially most) users. Can you please provide an update?

1 Like

As I mentioned above, Asana’s policy is not to provide information on anything not currently available in the product, so we’ll just have to wait and see if/when they add this (or any) feature.

2 Likes

+1 for this feature

+1 for this feature

+1

+1

+1 - an urgent request for us as well!

+1

+1000

1 Like

It is already in forms so I think it is clear that this is the general direction, but when it will happen is not clear. They just added some predefined number fields that pop-up if you add a custom field from the +, like percent and currency.

I think they have an issue with sorting and this have been pushing this back, but for sure:

• multi select checkbox
  • radio button
  • date
    Are very needed and will solve huge problems
1 Like

Multi-select custom fields?? Where in forms?

Maybe I did not use the right term, please see the picture - you have the option to add a multi select field. Currently it would show in the description, but since it is in forms I am thinking it would find its way as a standard custom field so you can map between forms and custom fields

Ah, you’re right - I totally forgot the multi-select question option was there in forms!

1 Like

This is also a feature available in Wrike.