Hi Asana Community!
Neel, from Product Marketing, here to tell you all about our highly anticipated release of Asana Intelligence—which is now starting to roll out today!
AI has joined the team, powered by the Asana Work Graph®, to drive greater clarity, impact, and scale for executives, departments, and entire organizations.
Take the guesswork out of strategic planning with the organizational insights you need to confidently set and hit business-critical goals.
Accelerate how work gets done by asking AI to build and optimize org-wide workflows that improve team handoffs and productivity.
Scale your organization’s work effortlessly by unifying teams, tools, and work data with trusted security and reliability.
Ready to start using these features yourself? Read on for more details on how to get started!
Note: Smart fields, Smart summaries, and Smart editor are available for all paid Organizations on Premium, Business, and Enterprise plans.
Write clearer, more compelling responses that strike the right tone.
- Open the task details pane and write a task description
- Choose AI assist options from the rich text toolbar as shown above
- Select Edit writing and Asana Intelligence will correct any grammatical and spelling errors
- You can adjust the length and tone via the pop-up window or by clicking the Tone and length button
- When adjustments are complete, click Replace to replace the existing description
- Click Discard if you wish to use your original task description instead
- Open the task details pane and add a comment
- Before clicking the Comment button, select Edit writing from the toolbar
- Asana Intelligence will correct spelling and grammatical errors
- You can adjust the length and tone via the pop-up window
- When adjustments are complete, click Replace to replace the original comment
- Click Discard if you wish to use your original comment instead
Check out this tip from our Forum Leader @Danielle-GenD: Get help from Asana Intelligence to respond in just the right tone with Smart Editor
Get action items and highlights from conversations, tasks, and comments without another meeting.
- Open the task details pane and select AI assist options from the rich text toolbar
- Choose Summarize task from the drop-down menu
- Asana Intelligence will generate a preview
- Once the summary is available, you can choose to Discard, Copy, or Edit before posting as a comment
Note: Content can only be summarized at the task level
- Open the task details pane and click on the three dot icon on the top right
- Choose Create subtasks from the drop-down menu
- Asana Intelligence will generate sample subtasks
- Once available you can choose to Discard or Add subtasks
Check out this tip from our Forum Leader @lpb Create subtasks automatically with Asana Intelligence.
Organize projects to support cross-functional collaboration with auto-generated custom fields.
- Open your project and click the Customize button on the top right
- Select Recommend fields
- Asana Intelligence will create a number of field recommendations for you
- You can choose to Discard, Add or Add and Fill the AI generated fields
- Click on the dropdown arrow next to the name of a custom field in a project
- Click “Auto-fill field value”
- You will also have the option to undo the last autofill
- Smart fields: Better organize and launch your projects with auto-generated custom fields
- Use Asana Intelligence to generate Custom field options
To learn more about using Asana Intelligence, visit the Asana Help Center.
Create more comprehensive status updates faster, with AI pulling from real-time work data to identify risks, open questions, and roadblocks standing in the way of hitting goals.
Use natural language to ask Asana questions—and get timely answers and insights about projects, identify blockers, and determine next steps.
- Automate Project Status Updates with the Asana Intelligence Smart Status Feature!
- You missed the ChatGPT train but Asana bought you a ticket
Join us on November 1st for a hybrid training to learn how to put Asana’s latest AI features into action. Register now!
And as always, let us know your thoughts and feedback! What are some ways these AI features will help you drive greater clarity, impact, and scale in your work?
Comment below and please share how we can further improve ways to use Asana Intelligence to work smarter.