Here’s a detailed explanation on how to add custom alerts, reports, integrations, and buttons to your Asana projects.
This uses Scripts for Asana, a free chrome extension (inspired by Google Apps Script), that makes building on the API as simple as writing short Python scripts.
If you’re comfortable with Python, take it for a spin; I’d love your feedback.
How to install: https://scripts.blockspring.com/asana
PS - here are the types of feature requests Scripts can make it easy to DIY:
- Export project list feature request
– Solution: https://youtu.be/zZemiwAB_bs
– Original request: Project List Export
- Add member to all projects feature request
– Solution: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYgAdWUnaXU
– Original request: Quickly add a new member to several projects
- Deleting columns from boards feature request
– Solution: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZYdE74q808&feature=youtu.be
– Original request: I can't delete a column; what am I doing wrong?