Integration to get Push notifications for "due-date" field in Asana!

Hi all! I would like to make an announcement. Most of the time using Asana I’ve been experiencing a lack of push-notifications on a task date/time arrival. Finally I decided to solve that problem and created a web extension for that: Here it is!

Please, try it out. I’d be glad to see any feedback in that topic so feel free to share any opinions!

3 Likes

Oh wow, thanks for sharing @eugene_beliaev! I’ve moved your post to the integrations and slightly modified your title to make it more discoverable to other folks!

1 Like

Where is this integration? I can’t find it

Hi! The link doesn’t seem to be working in the post. Is there another way to set up “push” notifications near to a task’s due date/time (i.e. rather than just having the task in your daily rundown in your inbox/my tasks list, can you set an extra push reminder for a task that’s due at a certain time say 30 minutes prior to the deadline)? Thank you!

Hi Julia. I faced some technical issues and temporarily stopped support of the extension. I’m fixing it now and gonna finish and publish extension in closest week or two

Hi Eugene! Thank you so so so much for doing this. For me this is the most important tool in this kind of platform. Desperately waiting for it :pray::pray::pray:

Done. I fixed the extension and published it. Everything should work fine now.
Also, if you like the extension, please rate it in Chrome Web Store

@Ekaterina_Barkho @anon22112188 @Suzy

3 Likes

You’re amazing, thank you so much! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Hi, do you have any solutions for IOS and android?

1 Like

Currently we don’t, but I’m thinking about it. So I think it’s time to make a poll:

Do you need Asana Alarm to support mobile devices?
  • I really need that
  • I don’t care
0 voters

@Harmaa

1 Like

Thank you! hope it happens soon!

Thank you so much, Eugene! Any chance this can be done for Safari too?

It doesn’t open the page, does it still work?
Thanks

Hey everyone!

I didn’t notify anybody (sorry for that), but I just withdrew my application from Chrome Store some time ago. The reason is: I had to pay for server, development and domain, but since the app was free, I finally came to a lack of funds for that.

Today I thought about that and now I think introducing paid subscription would solve the problem. I didn’t decide on price yet, but I think I could set some small price and continue development then. Please ping me here if anybody is interested.

2 Likes

I would definitely be interested in paying the subscription for this integration, especially if it is supported on mobile devices.

I would definitely pay for iOS integration on this

Hey @eugene_beliaev the link 404s

@eugene_beliaev I’m down to pay for it, send me a link, I need this feature.