Custom Fields Push to Multiple Projects

Why isnt this a feature yet??

1 Like

Update on this Asana?
It has been asked 5 years ago and I agree with everyone in this thread; we need this, and it’s a deal breaker for organisations with lots of teams/projects.

So Asana finally offers time tracking but doesn’t allow its users to bulk update all existing projects with this feature. I have about 100 projects that need to be updated.

Please, someone. tell us if we have to do this manually or whether we should wait since this is a feature that is actually worked on ?

Good news: This was recently released as part of the new feature: Bundles.

Bad news: It’s for Enterprise plan only.

More info:

Larry

3 Likes

Thanks for your update. Quite baffling that enterprise customers only just got that feature now - and that business users don’t and probably won’t get it. Upon checking, business users are those that pay the highest fees of those that are publicly available on the Asana website (you have to contact sales to become an enterprise user). Asana Pricing | Free, Premium, Business, & Enterprise plans • Asana

I am speechless, really. Frankly, this should be a feature available for premiums and businesses.

4 Likes

We have added a custom field for Feedback that we would like rolled out to each project. We have over 300 projects.

Is there a way to roll this out to all projects and templates in the projects without doing it manually?

That’s a dropdown field or text field? I have a hack for a number field, but not those.
That’s what Bundles (Enterprise) are supposed to be useful for, but they are not yet available in portfolios.

You could write a little script (I could help).