Custom Fields in My Tasks

I VOTED! I find myself jumping through all kinds of hoops to try to organize my seemingly hundreds of tasks. The Today, Upcoming, Later feature is great…just needs more flexibility. I added a ‘This Week’ Section under today but I’d like to be able to group my weekly tasks into broader categories for prioritization. Because I want this to be for my view only, I don’t want to use tags since those are project wide and task specific. If I forget to remove those temporary grouping tags it clutters up ASANA and reports for everyone else.

I love Asana but not having this feature cripples the entire product! If there’s ONE thing that a project management tool should be able to answer it is: “what should I be working on now”.

1 Like

We would like to add the ability to add a ‘Priority’ field to display on the My Tasks home page, extending on Products, Due Date and Likes.

1 Like

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us @Amy_Bozier !

This is a popular request in the Forum so I’m merging your post within the main thread to avoid duplications. I hope it’ OK :slight_smile:

As soon as we have un update, we’ll make sure to post it here. Have a great day!