Board View for 'My Tasks'

I prefer using board view for everything, and you have it for projects which is great. However we still can only use list-view to view and organise ‘My Tasks’.

7 Likes

+1. Would love to have a board view for my tasks. I’ve tried a workaround by creating a board view project and adding my tasks to it, but the extra steps needed become rather cumbersome to add and then remove the tasks from the project.

7 Likes

How do we advocate to get this feature. It is the difference between me using the platform and not.

4 Likes

Same here. We have been using Asana for almost a year now and some people including myself are loosing interest in the platform simply because the My task is just a list. Our former task management platform allowed us to do it and we now realize how much we miss it.

5 Likes

Did you ever figure this out?

2 Likes

Did anyone get a response on this? I only use Board View in Asana. My tasks is rendered completely useless when the board view is eliminated.

2 Likes

Unfortunately this seems to have gone pretty much unnoticed by Asana.

4 Likes

It would be incredibly beneficial to have the option to view “My Tasks” in a board view.

3 Likes

Hi @Gary_Arnold_Seevers and welcome to the Forum! :wave:

Thank you so much for sharing your feedback with us! Just to let you know, we already have a thread on this topic so I’ve gone ahead and merged it to consolidate all feedback. I hope it’s OK.

Have a great Thursday!

1 Like

Can you share the thread this has been merged with? This is a really important feature for my company and I want to see that it is still getting attention. It looked like the merged task is closed.

1 Like

Good day!
It would be great to make “My task” selection between to-do list view and kanban view.
Thank you!

3 Likes

Hi @Artur_Orduli and thank you so much for sharing this feedback with us! We already have a thread on this topic, so I’ve gone ahead and merged your post with this main thread to gather all feedback in one place; hope you don’t mind!

HI @Tim_Jasper :wave: thank you for your sharing your feedback!

There is an existing thread in the Forum regarding this topic so I’ve gone ahead and merged your post with it to avoid duplications and to consolidate feedback. I hope it’s OK.

Have a great Friday! :slight_smile:

As a user, I’d like to be able to view my tasks as a kanban style board with customizable columns. That way, I can keep new tasks in the new tasks column, and I can create new columns for the tasks like “ready for work”, “in progress”, “blocked”, etc

6 Likes

Welcome to the Forum @Amy_Brotman and thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us! Hopefully this is something we can implement in the future :crossed_fingers:t3:

Try to use zapier.com. It could help you easily convert your list to kanban board.

I would love to see this feature implemented!

This is a huge feature for my company. Implementing this would increase the value of Asana drastically for us.

4 Likes

Definitely would convince me to adopt the platform. There’s a difference between using the platform for team-mandated tasks and the vast majority of individual contributor-type tasks that are on part of a team project.

1 Like

I hope and presume that to apply the board view for the “My Tasks Section” is with the rather new launched functionality to switch in between projects from board and list view no big deal.:pray:
This change would be very consistent. It would help me for sure. Looking forward to an answer from the Asana-Team. #productfeedback :green_heart:

4 Likes