Colors for columns and ability to bold or change color of text in titles of column and tasks

I would like to be able to change the background color of my columns so that I can visually delineate the columns. I would also like to be able to change the color of my text and bold it as well, in the headings.

Color Timeline by Board Columns
Color in Columns

@Joanna_McNeilly These ideas are great! I would LOVE to have headings added to text formatting. It would make descriptions within tasks so much better! :grin:

I just came across this today too. When I have used trello, I have found the tasks very defined and distinct against the background colours and therefore easy to read. The column background colour in Asana boards (currently very light grey) and the task colours (white) don’t have a very strong colour difference. I find this very hard to read. I think being able to change the colours of the columns would help, or even making the column background colour a darker grey would work too.

Yes I would also like this feature!

I too would like to be able to change the color of text within the task cards. Using italics doesn’t really cut it.

Colors for text… colors for cards/tasks. Would be a great feature

Adding my vote to add the ability to change the text color but not only in titles of cards but also in Progress reports.

Just an FYI for people dropping in here and leaving comments.
Please vote this feature request up if you want the product team at Asana to notice it :slightly_smiling_face:

I have given this the second vote right now, and it has 1.4K views :see_no_evil: