Hi @renato3,
I have great news for you - this is coming in the next month or so! For details, see:
Hi @renato3,
I have great news for you - this is coming in the next month or so! For details, see:
Hi, I have a feature request to include the board view in the “My Task” section.
At the moment, looking at my tasks as a list is stressing me out.
I’d love to have the board view also in my tasks. I think this would help out a lot in helping me manage priorities and utilize the my tasks section more instead of going to different places where the board feature is present.
I included some photos. Is this already a thing or some way I can achieve a similar thing with what’s currently functional in the software?
Hi @anon50509239, welcome to the Asana Community Forum! ![]()
Great news! Board view for My Tasks is coming with our newest update ![]()
I’ve gone ahead and moved your post into an existing thread for this feature request to consolidate all feedback
I hope that’s ok!
Sweet! Thanks!
@Rebecca_McGrath it turned on for one of my Organizations but not the other, which happens to be the more important one. How do I enable for the other org?
Thanks.
Hi @Rob_Calvert1, the new My Tasks update is still rolling out to users based on the info here - unfortunately, it is not possible to enable manually.
If you don’t have the new update in all your spaces, you will soon! ![]()
Hi Rebecca, Any update on when Task Board view will hit all orgs? In our company account it’s still not activated. Looking forward!!
Hi @Matthew7, you can keep an eye on the main announcement for updates on roll out ![]()