See project name on each task on Board view

I would like to have each task card display the project name in asana so that users can see what project is linked to each task quickly is this possible?

Hi @Chris_Anaya, thanks for reaching out! At the moment you can see the project where the task is added when you click on a task in Board view:

However, it’s currently not possible to see the name of the project on each card in board view!

Ok is this something that can be added as a feature? I have used Trello in the past and this was very much needed because we have multiple projects with the same task but need to have a quick visual what project the person is referring to. I would think this would be a feature that would enhance Asana for all users.

Of course, @Chris_Anaya! Thanks for your feedback! I’ve gone ahead and moved your post to the #productfeedback category to allow other customers to upvote. Don’t forget to add your vote as well, thank you!

I have created a custom field “Project” and populated it with the project name. Then it shows up on the card.

2 Likes

how do I vote thank you

1 Like

At the very top of this page, there is a purple “vote” button. Click it to vote.