Display Projects as Cards in Board View

Use Case: This feature would make the My Tasks Board section more intuitive to use for my team. We currently use Tasks as quasi projects because it feels more intuitive to our team to use implementation of Agile / Kanban where projects are cards with the ability to drop down into quasi tasks (aka Sub-tasks).

Impact on Team:
My team was initially very slow to onboard Asana because of the time it takes to learn the product as well as how it feels to use the tool. I originally tried to stay true to Asana’s current entity hierarchy (e.g. Portfolio > Project > Task > Sub-task > Sub-sub-task…); but when I trained my team using that structure of work, my team was unable to catch on.
Once we switched to using Tasks as quasi Projects and Sub-tasks as quasi Tasks in Board View, my team was able to pick up Asana much easier, which made it stickier for the team and increased our overall productivity. We tried to use List View as an alternative to Board View, but we prefer Board View for ease of use and clarity of stages.

Hi @anon76376155, welcome to the Asana Community forum :wave:t2:

Thanks for taking the time to provide this feedback. Although this is not something that is on our Product team’s roadmap right now, hopefully it is something they can implement in the future.

I’ll keep you posted and let you know if we have any updates :slight_smile: