📖 Asana Mind: 100+ Tips and Tricks from Asana experts - A new free eBook

Hi Community :wave:,

When you see names like Larry, Phil, Jerod, Andrea, Julien, Rashad, or Bastien, they probably ring a bell :bell:. We are a tight group of Forum Leaders (among others), recognized by Asana for our engagement with this community. We live and breathe Asana :heart: and the forum is full of our answers as well as our original posts :memo:.

But who wants to spend hours looking for the best posts on the forum? As an Asana user, you want to be as efficient as possible. So we put together our best posts–more than a hundred–in an easy-to-read eBook.

Capture d’écran 2021-10-12 à 15.50.59

“If you have a question on how to do something with asana, check the book. If the answer exists, it’s here.”
Francesco Tiberi

"I am making my team read it. They will hate me for that. "
Mike

"This book is broken out into sections which makes it easy to reference. It also includes links back to the original forum post. Very helpful and a must-read for any Asana enthusiast. "
Andy Saavedra

“Do you ever wonder how other people use Asana? OR Do you want to get the cliff notes for using Asana?”
Kristin Mulrooney

This eBook is free, and it is a gold mine of knowledge. You can either read it like a book, or refer to it when needed.

:link: To download immediately, just fill in this Asana form; you’ll get the download link upon form submission in the confirmation message.:link:

And don’t forget to come back here to share your feedback–we’d love to hear it!

50 Likes

So glad I was part of this amazing collaboration. It is always fun working alongside like minded folks, especially if they were all passionate about Asana! :unicorn:
#AsanaMinds :closed_book::clap:t3::heart_eyes:

8 Likes

With Asana of course :heart:

5 Likes

Congratulations on this big achievement! :mountain:

7 Likes

An amazing resource put together by some of our amazing Forum Leaders! :tada: Congrats folks :clap:t2:

7 Likes

Thanks for those nice comments so far!

It was a real joint effort and pleasure.

And tips galore!

Thanks again,

Larry

7 Likes

This book contains the best of the best :star: Congratulations to all Forum Leaders involved in this project! You all make the Asana Together community a great place :heart:

I would love to see an example of the project where you organized all the efforts, a great use case for sure!

10 Likes

Nice :slight_smile: Feedback on the signup form:

:chair: If your organization already uses Asana, how many Asana seats do you pay for?” is a required field, but you are missing an option for an organisation using Asana but not paying for any seats :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@Bastien_Siebman Was having a skim through, also nice to see your list of discontinued projects. I used to be a user of three-dots :slight_smile:

Thanks everyone for the kind words!

Thanks, fixed.

I have a nice graveyard :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Nice one! Congrats!!! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi Emily,
How do I obtain a copy of the book?
Thx.
Tim

@Tim_Burns,

See the first post here:

To download immediately, just fill in this Asana form ; you’ll get the download link upon form submission in the confirmation message.

Larry

Awesome book, thanks for the sharing :blush:

3 Likes

New here and I just downloaded this guide. Thank you so much!

4 Likes

Do you have an ebook version?

1 Like

We only have a PDF version at the moment, you can probably find converters online to match the format you need?

Thank you! This is fantastic.

4 Likes

Wow! Amazing! Fantastic! I love it!

4 Likes