Additional and customizable Asana celebrations

My whole team loves the celebrations! I have never seen grown adults get so excited for stickers :laughing :laughing: Custom celebrations would be great for those of us that have mascots, but in general please never get rid of the celebrations!!

1 Like

I love this idea @Stacy_Lange . :heart:

They used to come up all the time, and now I never really see them, but I never changed my settings.

I love the TAB+B for cats, and TAB+V for dogs. Would it be possible to add a plant version as well?

1 Like

I am not a needy person but I do NEED celebrations EVERYTIME I complete a task - please make this happen

6 Likes

Super psyched and motivated by the celebrations and love the dog, cat and (suggestions for plant) options! I’d love to see a hearty succulent or brilliant zinnia fly across my screen. Keep them coming, and keep them changing up! XXOOOO

1 Like

I totally agree!

YES it should be an option as well, also i need confetti :smiley: Home Office is more than tiring, we should have more fun completing tasks.

1 Like

Hi!
Thank you for giving us the opportunity to send our feedback.
Personally, in the celebration area, I really miss the sound of the task completed. Like when you cross it out from your to-do list.
Years ago I was using another app and there was always this little sound of completion every time you finished a task.
So, that’d be my suggestion :slight_smile:

Thank you for the work you do,
Clara

I would really love to be able to choose different themes for delights/celebrations, instead of just unicorns. I would love to see the following alternatives fly by my screen when I complete a task…

• The ducks from the original duck-hunt video game
  • Canadian geese
  • Flock of seagulls
  • Blimps
  • Hot air balloons
  • Fairies
  • Griffins
  • Pigs with wings
  • Random fruits and vegetables
  • Skulls
  • Spiders
1 Like

Hey @anon41331111
you shared some nice ideas :slight_smile:
I recommend upvoting here: Custom Backgrounds and here Additional and customizable Asana celebrations

This might also be interesting for you: Implement Asana Themes

The duck hunt ducks!!! That would be epic :smiley:

I like the idea of an extra visual celebration to reward the completion of a task, but the Unicorn just isn’t for me. If there were a couple different theme options, or something less cartoony, that would be cool.

Agree completely! Best part of working with Asana! Makes me smile every single time.

The celebrations are very strong. I like cool easter eggs especially those that promote positivity and fun.

Love celebrations!! When I enabled “Extra Delight”, though, I didn’t see any new options. I got an exploding “like” image, but no new celebrations.

The 12 “appreciation” buttons in Asana are there plans for more of them? or can we get it so we can add our own customized gif appreciation buttons into our boards?

1 Like

Welcome to the Asana Community Forum, @Mike_Furukawa! and thanks for sharing your feedback with us :slight_smile: We don’t have immediate plans to implement more appreciation or celebrations in Asana, hopefully we can add more in the future! I’ve gone ahead and merged your post with the main request to consolidate feedback: Additional and customizable Asana celebrations

I love the Tab +B and Tab +V celebrations. The like button extra celebration when “extra delights” is turned on is annoying and wish I could turn that off.

Interesting. I mean, I enabled the Hacks and did T+B and got a bunch of cats. I mean if you’re a cat lover that’s great. Hahaha. I don’t know if this is on the priority list of product enhancements. I can think of some others. But I love Asana’s effort to make the experience more fun.