Additional and customizable Asana celebrations

Hi Mauro! I love that you have your kids on here too, what a great idea! Now that you mention this, I have a 7 year old daughter I think might be interested in Asana.

So far as I know this is the official place to register suggestions and vote for them. So I guess get your Asana friends and kids to make some noise here on this thread too. If Asana sees enough support for it, they put it into their work queue.

The need to appear everytime! Pretty please =D
At least make it configurable in hacks please. I need this happy boost. In bigger tasks I switch forth and back and forth until a celebration happens … otherwise this would be sad.

Hello all, I love the celebrations and agree that I’d like to have more of them - maybe every time. At least more of them. I turned on my “Extra Delight” hack and honestly can’t tell a difference - haven’t noticed an increase in delight…

I did discover that the “spooky” background has bats that fly around your screen, which makes me happy. More items like that would certainly add extra delight.

Thanks!!

Some thoughts on my experience with Extra Delight hack:
The only change I saw was a brief rainbow overlay on the subtask. This would not be a bad thing if the display was not so unpolished and blocky, not smooth.
I used this setting for about 2 weeks, and since I did not notice anything else, I disabled it. It was not causing problems, but also not really doing anything fun.
I am using Brave browser (1.9.72) on Mac10.15.4 and Win10 pro, with all cookies and scripts allowed, hardware encoding enabled.
-Sam