More Unicorns when completing tasks

Our marketing team feel that the number of unicorns which flash across the screen have reduced recently. Can we bring back a unicorn per completed task?

Thanks

1 Like

Yes please! We need more unicorns! As an adult I am a little surprised with how much I miss them in their initial frequency :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hi @Phillipa_Hain and @anon20132608 :wave:t3:

Can you confirm you have enabled the “extra delight” feature int he “Hacks” tab from your Profile settings?

Thanks @Marie we’ve done this but no improvement on celebrations for completed tasks.

1 Like

Hi @Phillipa_Hain, and thanks for the follow-up! These issues are kind of hard to troubleshoot, especially via the Forum. To my knowledge, we haven’t made any changes in how frequently unicorns and other Asana creatures fly across your screen, so sounds like the issue lays somewhere else. If you’d like our team to take a deeper look into this, I would recommend reaching out to our support team. It may be useful to record a screencast and reference the URL of this thread to save you from re-explaining everything!

Sorry for not being able to help further with this issue, I hope this gets resolved soon!

@Marie , can you give us an update?

Our entire team has a fever and the only prescription is more flying unicorns.

Seriously though, do you know how much we need that little endorphin boost on a bad day?

1 Like

@John_Hickey your comment made me laugh out loud! I don’t have an update on this topic at the moment but I promise to be in touch here as soon as I do :unicorn:

I’m having the same withdrawals. I think I was 10/10 on narwhal celebrations today. No unicorns or yetis don’t give me the same boost! :joy:

It’s 2022 and the unicorns still aren’t flying!

I would like to add my support to the message WHERE ARE THE UNICORNS WE NEED THEM!

1 Like