Extra Delight - New Asana Hack?

Hey Asana users! We all know how much fun it is to see a celebration shoot across the screen when we complete a task (#UnicornsForever) but I just came across a new Hack in Asana called Extra Delight. I activated it yesterday out of sheer curiosity and found its name is fitting! I “hearted” a comment made on a task and enjoyed the Extra Delight of hearts bursting out of the icon where I clicked. Not sure what else this feature does but will see in the coming days. 

If you’d like some Extra Delight…
• Click your profile pic/initials top right corner of Asana
• Go to My Profile Settings
• Click Hacks top right corner of pop up box
• Select Extra Delight
• Click Reload to Apply Changes at the bottom of the pop up box
• Heart a task comment
• Get Extra Delight

8 Likes

Such a delightful hack. Makes work a little more fun. :slight_smile: Thanks for sharing!

2 Likes

I feel a little silly, but I live for these things. So much time spent staring at my screen, stressing over stuff… the backgrounds with moving parts and celebrations are really welcome.

9 Likes

Hey, cool. Thanks for sharing this. :slight_smile:

1 Like

We’ve been having a lot of fun with this hack as well. Has anyone else seen the unicorn that shoots across the screen?

2 Likes

I’ve been using Asana for 2 years now and have always loved the unicorn. However, I’m suddenly not able to see them. I have Extra Delights enabled and can see the hearts, but no unicorns. :frowning:

@Natasha_Collier Oh no! Unicorns are essential. :blush: It looks like you might need to reset the extra delight hack. I suggest that you switch it on and off again to see if that will work for you. I just did the same thing, actually.

1 Like