Viewing all assigned tasks across multiple workspaces

Hi Kelly - I have the same issue. Check out Reclaim.ai - you can sync tasks from multiple Asana workspaces (provided they’re on a paid plan) and it plans your workflow. As a consultant with SIX Asana workspaces, it’s been a game changer for me. Just an idea for you from a fellow person who lives with ADHD.

1 Like

I’m still waiting for this type of overview. But my way of working around it now is to have workspaces open in separate browser tabs (I briefly tried the desktop app but it didn’t fit my workflow and so I didn’t persist with it), and because I also use virtual desktops where each desktop has its own Chrome instance open with tabs relevant to that project, those projects that use Asana have the relevant workspace as one of the tabs. So I switch between the virtual desktops to only focus on one thing at a time, and have the context (which includes the Asana workspace) available for when I come back to that project next time.

And then Asana workspaces that are not regularly used are in a bookmarks folder, and I do use the email notifications to alert me if something becomes due in those, and then open it from the bookmark to take care of those things when needed.

I’d be using Asana more though, if I had the overview of tasks across workspaces.

1 Like

At this point it seems pretty obvious that they’re not going to implement this and/or aren’t listening to their customer base for a feature that has high demand. Needless to say, this is super frustrating!

1 Like

I agree. This is one of my main complaints. You can get around this by using Pleexy, Susama, or Zapier. It calls for some serious rigging, but it will sync and you can filter the complete list you want/need to see.

1 Like