Briefly describe (1-2 sentences) the Bug you’re experiencing:
deleted users can still log in, deleted users that were re-invited with a different email address can still see two IDs under their icon, can switch between them even though only one user appears in member list.
Steps to reproduce:
- created a user, assigned to teams/projects. They had no trouble accessing those projects
- deleted users, re-invited them with a new email address (diff corp division, they only need to be ‘observers’, not active users).
- original email address clearly not showing in member list
- user tries to log in with new address. does not see any teams or projects, despite my seeing them assigned to teams in the member admin section
- user sees two accounts under their user icon in the upper right hand corner - user can switch to the deleted account and see teams and projects, even though that user has been deleted
- tried this with multiple browsers, all cache and cookies cleared. In at least one case, user tried with a browser (Edge) that he had literally never used for anything before, yet it still logged him in and showed both the current account and the deleted account - so that is obviously a back end/data base problem, not a user error or a browser issue.
- chrome, firefox, edge (whatever the current release of all of them is)
Upload screenshots below: