Subtasks in "My tasks" show in a "No project" project

@Liohn_Sherer and @Simeon_Petrov, let me dig into this; I’ll get back to you asap!

Thanks for your patience @Liohn_Sherer and @Simeon_Petrov! I just did a little more digging into this and you’re completely right here; we recently implemented this change in the Advanced Search as we work toward improving the relationship between tasks and subtasks.

It will still take quite a lot of work to implement this relationship more globally, but we’re one step closer! I’ll make sure to update this thread as soon as I have more updates on this topic!

If you want these capabilities including expandable/collapsible subtask outlining, you can check out my Treesana solution (now in beta on Windows) which gives you this functionality with your Asana data.

Just throwing my support behind this. We are doing our yearly cleanup of misc stuff in Asana for our agency and seeing how many subtasks got lost in ‘No Project’ was just too much. This is a major piece of functionality that we use with Instagantt and makes it really difficult to expand upon our Asana usage as we would like.

I literally just reported this as a bug – this functionality is so obvious to me i never could have thought it’s actually a wider issue. @Marie could you post an update for this topic please? Thank you so much.

I’m afraid I don’t have any update at the moment @Pia_Rawlins, but I’ll make sure to update this thread as soon as I do!