Briefly describe (1-2 sentences) the Bug you’re experiencing:
Sub-tasks within tasks assigned to a Project not inheriting the parent Project. This means that under “My Tasks”, when sorting by Projects, subtasks appear under “No Project” when they do belong to a project.
Steps to reproduce:
- Create a task (1) within a Project - assign task to yourself.
- Create a sub-task (2) within this task - assign sub-task to yourself.
- Go to My Tasks - and sort by Project.
- Task (1) will appear within the allocated Project.
- Sub-Task(2) will appear within “No Project” section.
Browser version: Chrome.
Upload screenshots below: