I’m trying out Asana for the first time, and I’m running into some confusion regarding subtasks. My biggest concern is that subtasks with due dates don’t seem to show up when filtering the list by due date, or on dashboard elements that filter by due date, or in the timeline view. As a result, it seems like subtasks could very easily “fall through the cracks”, despite being due or overdue.
Related subtask concerns:
- Tasks don’t inherit due dates from subtasks
- Tasks aren’t marked done when their subtasks are done
- Tasks can’t be bulk-moved to subtasks
- Subtasks can’t be bulk moved between tasks
- Subtasks don’t appear to have any “Rules” automation, limiting my ability to self-solve some of these issues
Am I missing something obvious?