Start Dates Are Here!
Add start dates to tasks so everyone knows when to get started and when work is happening…Start dates are visible on all tasks, including our new Calendar View on mobile.
How it works:
- You can add a start and due date to any task.
- The date range will appear anywhere you see the due date: in the task details pane, the main pane, and calendar view.
- Tasks will auto-populate to “Today” when it’s ready to begin.
- You will receive an inbox notification when tasks are ready to begin, if they were triaged to upcoming or later.
- On recurring tasks, only the due date will appear after completion.
- Mobile calendar is now available on both iOS and Android.
- Start dates are visible on mobile calendar, and soon will be editable.
Hooray! Take a look at the blog for more info and comment here to let us know what you think!