Share Reports (Saved Searches)?

Really a super needed feature.

1 Like

Another vote for this reporting feature - whether it’s shareable or a an option in the actual reporting section would be super helpful. This workaround is a novice move, and Asana needs to improve and be more robust with these offerings.

2 Likes

A vote from me too!

1 Like

Hard to believe I can’t make my search find-able by other team members. Thank goodness the URL works for other team members as a manual share, I can kludge something together.

1 Like

Adding my vote here for shareable searches and reports, this is very much needed.

1 Like

This will be a make or break decision of using Asana for my team. We need to be able to share searches in order to provide detailed reports, but also to aid in triage and task management. Frankly, it’s a bit mind blowing doesn’t exist after 5 years of it being brought up.

1 Like

This seems like a fairly basic “feature.” I don’t understand why you can’t create a report (search) and share it with others.

1 Like

While we wait for Asana to implement better sharing of reports, you might want to take a look at the Analytics & Reports by Screenful, which provides drag & drop editing of reports and scheduling them to be sent to the selected individuals.

You can learn more about this add-on and sign up for a free trial to give it a try.

1 Like

What do you think of this proposal?