Remove Incorrect Emails after Already Removed from Team

Hello,

During set-up of our Asana team, the admin invited team members using an incorrect email address. They cannot access these email addresses to remove themselves from the list.

I’ve already removed them from the team, which should have removed them completely as they never accepted the invite.

Now every time we want to assign a task it shows both the correct and incorrect email. This is irritating because people keep assigning tasks to the wrong email address.

What can be done to fix this?

Thanks!

@Benjamin_Artinian first you need to temporarily add the email address you are trying to remove back to a team. At this point, follow the steps that @Marie has outlined in the post below:

How do I do this if I am on the free version? I can’t create teams without upgrading…

Hey @Sophie5 you should be able to create teams also in the free version, however you won’t have as much control and you cannot create teams from the admin consol if you are a free user How to Create, Join, and Manage teams in Asana | Product guide • Asana Product Guide

Thanks @Andrea_Mayer I can add and remove team members no problem from the free account.

Unfortunately I don’t seem to be able to remove any incorrect email addresses from the drop down.

If you have any idea how I can do that on the free version it would be very much appreciated!