Outlook desktop addin down?

Hi @justin.christie,

Our team just came back to me and would need to you to confirm the following information:

Again, my apologies for the trouble and inconvenience; we appreciate your patience and look forward to your reply.

Hi Marie,. OWA does not install the asana add in, it fails at the install stage, the ā€˜continueā€™ button does not do anything.

Security settings cannot be changed - they are unchanged from before when everything worked properly.

Wrike / giphy / find time add ins work fine.

the asana add in has actually just vanished from the bar now.

add in back but still not working

Thanks @justin.christie! Iā€™ve just pinged the bug to see how we can resolve this efficiently, Iā€™m aware this has been going on for a few days and that itā€™s having an impact on your team. Iā€™ll be in touch as soon as possible with some next steps.

Again, sincere apologies for the trouble, and thank you so much for your patience and reactivity!

OK, so on a totally different machine on a totally different network I managed to get the add in to run on OWA.

We may be blocking the add inā€¦ .

Thanks for the update @justin.christie; our team just confirmed.

Our Outlook is hosted at https://outlook.asana.plus, so Iā€™d recommend to check with your IT department if they are blocking this domain!

Outlook is not working on my MacBook Pro, I thought this may be the device issue so I consulted with Apple technical service but there I got to know that there is no problem on my device then what is the exact issue kindly let me know.

Hi @Alice_Andley and tahnks for reaching out;

Are you referring to the Asana add in for Outlook?

7 posts were split to a new topic: Outlook desktop add-on worked before but isnā€™t anymore

Hi Alice,

Many fixes or workarounds for recent issues in Outlook for Mac could be found in this troubleshooting page https://support.office.com/en-us/article/fixes-or-workarounds-for-recent-issues-in-outlook-for-mac-54afa5e3-db38-422a-9d94-3b55330ded8e , which seems get your issue covered.

If you have used Outlook for a long time, then probably there are some crucial office components have been missed on your macOS. The simply workaround is to uninstall Office Mac first, then re-download/install the current version. Usually most known issues have been fixed in the recent release.