Outlook add-in no longer works

Since early April my entire organisation has not been able to use Outlook Addin in Office 365. Users can not authenticate. Are other organisations having the same issue ? Very frustrating for our users.

1 Like

Asana support say that they are waiting on a fix from Microsoft - but we have been waiting for a month

Welcome to the Forum @David_Fischl and thank you so much for reaching out!

As Support has mentioned, our Team is currently working to fix this issue. Unfortunately I don’t have any updates to share at the moment but I’m internally following this and I’ll make sure to keep you posted as soon as I have more information.

Sincere apologies for any hassle caused here and thank you for your patience David!

1 Like

Is this still an issue? Why is it so difficult to get a human from support? When I try to auth my plugin it just takes me to a white screen. Will this be fixed or should we just consider this plugin dead?

Welcome to the Forum @rpope and thank you for reaching out!

Sorry to hear you were experiencing inconvenience here. To contact our Support Team, please follow the steps outlined here: How do I contact Support

Unfortunately I don’t have further information to share regarding this issue but as I mentioned before, I’m closing following this topic and I’ll share all updates with you here.

Please let me know if there is anything else I can help you with!

1 Like

It’s August is this still a problem? I wound up removing the add-in, which is horrible because I used it a lot, and now it’s not there. :frowning: Sorry Microsoft’s updates or whatever threw a wrench in the works for all of us on this one… I’d really like to get it back once it’s working again.

1 Like