OneDrive SharePoint File Picker does not load SharePoint sites any more

Same problem for me too!

Is there any progress on this as its a big time problem for our staff?

Glad to see there are lots of other users with the same issue as mine. This is causing significant disruption now to our workflows. I really hope a fix is in the pipeline very soon (as in in the next hour or two LOL).

I am still looking for some workarounds if there are any: Asana & Sharepoint Integration is broken - any workaround?

1 Like

Hi all :wave:t2:

Thanks for your patience here! I just wanted to let you know that while we don’t have a fix for this just yet, our Engineering team are working directly with Microsoft so we hope to have a fix soon!

In the meantime, you can try switching to tile view and reloading the picker by right clicking and reloading as a workaround! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

In Asana when attaching files from OneDrive/Sharepoint, the recent files tab appears broken (see screenshot). I am guessing this might be on the Microsoft/Office365 side of things, but I can’t confirm, so I putting here in case it is somehow tied to the way Asana calls in this information.

When you click on ‘Recent’ it displays an error message:
Something went wrong. Cannot read properties of undefined (reading ‘nextRequestToken’)

Hi @Ben_Brenner, thanks for raising this!

There is currently a bug and some customers are unable to attach files from Sharepoint. This has been escalated to the product team so we can investigate further and solve this issue asap. We’ll keep you posted!

So I can actually upload from both OneDrive (Business) and Sharepoint sites that appear in the left-hand side and navigate, but without a ‘Search’ function having the ‘Recent’ files option is super convenient.

So, I don’t think my issue is quite the same as the issues above because all my Sharepoint sites load without issue - I just can’t see recent files.

What I can’t see are the recent files I opened/viewed/edited in OneDrive - which does work online in OneDrive in the web:

Hi all :wave:t2: I can confirm that this issue has now been fixed :tada: Thank you all for your patience!

If you’re still running into issues, let me know :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 17 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.