Asana & Sharepoint Integration is broken - any workaround?

Hello Community folks, I need your help please.

It seems that the integration between Asana and Office 365 - Sharepoint has broken down and has been for the past week or so.
The issue is rasied to the support and engineers are working on it but with no potential dates to get it fixed.

Is anyone facing the same issue? and if so, what workarounds have you made?

I have build an entire process around documentation and ensuring only documents via Sharepoints are loaded to projects for approval workflows… all of that has now come to hault and is causing some operational chaos… any suggestions are much appreciated!
Thanks!

Hi @Rashad_Issa, unfortunately there are no workarounds that I can share with you but hopefully one of our amazing Community members can suggest one! :crossed_fingers:t2:

I’ll keep you in the loop and let you know when this bug has been fixed - we’re working on it! :slight_smile:

1 Like

:crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers:

Hi Rashad, this bug has been super annoying for us too! Our work around is to open sharepoint copy the link to the document (making sure to select the right secutity settings) and pasting it in the Asana task.

4 Likes

It appears that the bug is fixed. I just found out today by accident that all Sahrepoint Shared libraries have reappeared when I select to upload a document.

@Rebecca_McGrath I have not heard back from anyone from Asana Support team. Could you please check if this has been fixed fully now? I do not want to notify the business and have it brokn down again.

Thanks!

Hey @Rashad_Issa, we haven’t received confirmation from the team that this has been fixed but I’ll reach out to clarify. I’ll let you know when I have an update :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just wanted to share that I have been able to use the integration again for couple of week now.
Although I did not hear back from the support team on whether the issue is fixed or not, I thought I will provide an update on here.

3 Likes

Hi all :wave:t2: I can confirm that this issue has now been fixed :tada: Thank you all for your patience!

If you’re still running into issues, let me know :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 6 days. New replies are no longer allowed.