My company will migrate from the Google suite to the Microsoft Office 365 suite, so I am testing the integration of Asana with Office 365 tools.
Integration is possible and works well with the plug-in.
There are two possible connections:
- one that allows to have a view of the task list in Teams, but from Teams we can do almost nothing without returning to Asana
- one that allows to receive in Teams notifications of completed tasks, created tasks, … but we can not install it without getting error messages.
=> Those connections do not seem to be updated for a long time, @Marie is an update planned?
Unless I’m mistaken, there is only a connection with OneDrive but not with Sharepoint.
In summary, I am interested in any feedback on the integration of Asana with Office 365 suite:
- best practices,
- difficulties encountered,
- how to manage files,
- how not to duplicate information and lose information, …
- where conversations should be managed