Today we’re excited to unveil our brand new integration with Microsoft Teams!
With remote work becoming more and more popular around the world, staying connected and organized has never been so important. In addition to tools already available (Asana for outlook, Microsoft OneDrive, Power Automate), we’re excited to announce a more powerful and robust Microsoft Teams integration.
With this new integration, you can:
- Translate Teams conversations into action items in Asana, so you never lose track of an idea.
- See Asana tasks, projects, Portfolios, and status updates within Teams.
- Bring your important work directly into your conversations, and keep collaborators in Teams updated about important progress happening in Asana.
- Search for Asana tasks within Teams.
- Share context from Asana with your stakeholders, directly in Teams.
- Set custom notifications related to your Asana projects in the Teams channel of your choosing, and receive important notifications in your own My Tasks privately.
- Tailor your notification preferences so that you follow all the relevant information you need in Asana, without leaving Teams.
If you haven’t yet, check out this article, freshly posted on our blog, and have a look at https://asana.com/apps/microsoft to learn more about what you can do with this new integration. Our guide article has also been updated, but if you have any questions, feel free to post them below, we’ll be more than happy to help! We also look forward to hearing your feedback, so let us know what you think in the comments below this post!