New! Portfolio Status Update

Hi folks,

A couple of weeks ago, we were Introducing the newly redesigned Project Status, and today I’m excited to announce that we’re launching Status Updates for Portfolios!

Portfolio Status Updates have been designed to help you synthesize cross-project updates into a single view. They are located in a new “Progress” tab at the top of your Portfolio (along with the Timeline and Workload tab).Just like for project status updates, you can organize your Portfolio status in flexible blocks, which act as a template, and you can illustrate your project update using Project Highlights (projects on track, at risk, off-track) available on the right-hand side of your status builder.

Our guide article hasn’t been updated just yet, but this new feature is already available to 100% of our Business and Enterprise Customers, so if you’re curious to see what it looks like head over to your Portfolios!

For folks following us here that may not have a Business or Enterprise plan, I’m posting a few screenshots from my own account just below.

As always don’t hesitate to use the comments below to share your feedback or ask questions, @Emily_Roman and I, as well as our Community Members will be happy to help!

3 Likes