Hi Asana Community!
My name is Sonya Kori and I’m a Product Marketing Manager here at Asana. I’m very excited to share a new feature, Portfolio Dashboards!
We’re adding Dashboards to Portfolios, similar to the Project Dashboard experience, but upleveled for Portfolio views. You will be able to streamline tracking and managing the health and status of projects, obtain real-time clarity and visibility into your work, and turn data into actionable insights directly within the Portfolios tab.
Use Portfolio Dashboards To:
- Monitor the work of one or more projects and identify constraints or roadblocks
- Track progress and report the status to senior leadership
- Distill the biggest pain points into a problem statement and visual for stakeholders
- Gain valuable insights into your projects within portfolios
- Bring data to life and be ahead of the curve
- Get a complete overview of projects trajectory within portfolios
Check out this Guide Article for more information on Portfolio Dashboards and get started today which is available to customers in the Business and Enterprise Tiers. We’re so incredibly excited to see how you use Portfolio Dashboards to unlock deeper insights and make better business decisions for your organization. If you’ve any comments or questions, please share them below! We look forward to hearing from you!