dashboard integrate portfolios and goals

it would be nice to have a dashboard that integrates information from portfolios/projects and associated goals. right now, the information is too segmented. i’d love to see a dashboard that can repoort on task-related info (e.g. task completion, workload breakdown by assignee) as well as goal-related (e.g. target completion, number of goals associated etc).

2 Likes

Hi @anon21710283, welcome to the Asana Community Forum :wave:t2:

Thanks for providing this feedback! Hopefully this is something our Product team can implement in the future :slight_smile: I’ll keep you updated on this!

It would be nice to have a graph network visual of the (sub)goals in this dasboard. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Our organization is utilizing Asana for OKR tracking. We have mapped department projects to our organization’s goals in Asana’s company goals feature. However, we have found it helpful to see all quarter-based work across the organization in portfolios.

It would be great if one of the portfolio list view fields could be goals so that we could see what company goal each project aligned with.

3 Likes

Hi @Jessica_Antonen, welcome to the Forum! Your feedback is excellent and I agree, that would be helpful. I merged your post with this feature request, which is a very similar ask dashboard integrate portfolios and goals. We’ll see what the Product team does with these ideas over time. The Goals, Portfolios, and Reporting areas are rapidly advancing; I’m sure we’ll continue to enjoy good ongoing progress in these areas. You may want to vote for this above. Thank you.