If I use Google SSO but leave that organization, can I still reach my personal Workspace

I have two email addresses linked to my account, one is a personal GMail address and the other a GSuite address from my employer tied to my Asana Premium Organization. In addition to the Organization, I’m starting to use Asana with a Workspace for my personal life. But Asana’s unique model a single account for work and personal life is making me nervous.

I log in with Google SSO from GSuite as provided by my employer. If I leave the company and the GSuite account goes inactive (and I’m de-provisioned from the Asana Organization as well), how do I continue to use Asana and my personal Workspace? I assume that I can use the “forgot password” link with my personal email address, but I’d like confirmation that this is the case and I can’t find anything in the Asana Guide.

Thanks in advance for any help!

You should contact support they’ll be able to give a tailored answer.
https://forum.asana.com/t/how-do-i-contact-support/19057

Hi @Forrest_Sedgwick,

When leaving you company, providing your private Gmail address is attached to your account, you will still be able to access your private workspace. If you’ve never created a password (because you always logged in with your Gsuite account), no worries at all, just head to the sign in page and select “Forgot password” to create a new password :slight_smile:

Hope this helps!

1 Like