Locked out of workspace

I am part of another company’s Asana workspace that I was invited to as a guest, but a few days ago I was unable to log in, the platform cited that I had an incorrect password. I attempted to reset it, but then received an error that my email address never existed as owning an account. I was able to log in to Asana via Google, but this only allows me to access my own company’s workspace, rather than the one I am a guest in. My coworkers and teammates still see me listed as a user in the workspace I can’t access, and have tried to remove and re-add me with no luck.

Hi @anon18135473, welcome to the Asana Community Forum and sorry for the trouble here! In order to investigate this further, I recommend you to contact our support team: How to contact our Support Team ✉

Unfortunately we don’t have the tools in the forum to have a closer look at your account setup but our support team will be able to give you more details.

When you contact them, please let them know if you have more than one email address to speed up the process.

I hope the issue is solved soon!

1 Like

Thank you for pointing me in the right direction!

This topic was automatically closed 16 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.