I accidentally left a workspace that I created, and I lost a project I didn't meant to delete

Hi, I deleted my workspace, The Kindness Factory, but I lost access to one personal project within that workspace, which I thought was under my personal workspace. The project is this one: Log in - Asana - is there any way for me to regain access to it?

Hi @Shannon_Graham, welcome to the Asana Community Forum!

I recommend you contacting our support team and they will be able to have a look at your account and give you more details: How to contact our Support Team ✉ - #2

Let me know if you have any questions!

Thanks, I emailed them yesterday! I haven’t heard back yet, do you know what kind of turnaround they have?

It can take several days to get an answer sometimes.

Hi @Shannon_Graham! I have just liaised with our support team to help speed up the process. They will be in touch shortly to help you resolve this asap.

I’m unfortunately not equipped to give you a tailored answer regarding your specific situation as I do not have access to your account or information. Please bear with us until our team gets back to you via email, we hope this gets resolved soon!

Let me know if I can help you with anything else in the meantime.

Hello,

I just messed up, by leaving my Workspace which I have had for years. I went over to your directions on contacting the support team, however after two years things have changed.

I would like to re-gain access to my workspace, please let me know what the proper steps to take are.

Best,
Fotis

Hi @Fotis_Paraskevopoulo, welcome to the Asana Community Forum! Please contact our support team follwing these steps and they will be able to help you recover your account previous instance: How to contact our Support Team ✉ - #2 :slight_smile: