Help - Remove weekends from task durations?

Hello, I need to shift multiple due dates in a project timeline, and our organization only works Monday - Friday. Is there a global setting where I can exclude weekends when setting start and due dates? When I bulk-select dates to move the whole project back by a few days, the start and end dates for items are now falling on weekends.

Thanks

Due Date Move Up of Falls on Weekend

Hi @Alex_Rolleigh! Unfortunately, we don’t have such an option at the moment; it’s already possible to remove weekends from your calendar (https://asana.com/guide/help/views/calendar#gl-weekends), but weekends can’t be excluded from due date options. I have gone ahead and moved your thread to the #productfeedback to allow you and other members to vote for this feature request!

Would like day-of-the-month due dates to move up to Friday if falls on a weekend. For example, if a bill is due on the 15th of the month, and the 15th is a Saturday, due date would be set to the 14th instead. Thanks!

Thanks for your feedback @Andrew_Soltys and welcome to the Community Forum. We already have a thread that is really similar to yours, so I’ve gone ahead and merged them to consolidate feedback around this topic; hope that’s ok!