Google Sheets Sync Truncated at 250 Rows

I just noticed this and looking for some help.

We have a Summary Project for all of our Project Milestones, that syncs to a Google Sheet. From there we play with delays/lags to forecast and resource load our contractors. Is there a way to get the Google Sheets sync to allow for more than 250 rows? I love how the data syncs realtime vs. having to update via exporting a report. And 3rd party integrations (Zapier, Integromat) don’t seem to have the ability to pull as much data as the build in Google Sheets sync.

Thanks in advance for the help.

6 Likes

We just discovered the same issue. We have just started to trial a couple of plug in’s that may assist you.

Thank you for these! I hope to test some alternatives in the coming weeks, and these look very helpful. We’ve also done a little more than dabble with Google Data Studio with great results. It’s free, intuitive, powerful, but now it seems we’ve lost our method of feeding it thorough/reliable data.

Were you able figure out a way to include more than 250 rows to use Google Sheets Sync feature?

Unfortunately, no. We are having to manually download the project as a .csv and copy to the google sheet.

Hi Jesse,

Did you ever find a connector that worked for you? I’m currently looking at connectors. Like you I have a List that contains more then 250 rows and I’m having to manually export to csv daily and then update the datasource in GDS with the new data. The connectors I’ve looked at either pull data table by table or they don’t include the custom fields in their extract. I would love to hear how you are managing this?

Regards,
Kathy

HI!
Does anybody know if Asana has future plans to resolve this 250 row limitation in Google Sheets? It seems like it should be an easy fix, rather than having us perform different work arounds. Even if the 250 row limit could be expanded to 500 that would help!

Regards,
Melissa

Hi! Same question here - is there a plugin or hack to increase the 250 row limitation? Has anyone found a roundabout solution they could share? :slight_smile:

Thank you

1 Like

Same, please extend it!!!

2 Likes