We use a ‘Time spent’ custom field in our project template. Using advanced search, I’ve put together a report including all completed tasks with any value against Time Spent. The problem I’ve got is that the results include not just current projects in development but also the ones that have been archived - mostly because they were put on hold or completed. This means I’m not getting a true picture of how much time has been spent on projects in this session.
As the number of projects in development grows, it’s increasingly harder to tell which projects are current and which are archived. A simple addition to the ‘Project’ filter in advanced search - Is/Isn’t Archived - would make it so much easier.