Dashboard Sharing Options (Share link for external users to view regardless of Asana membership)

Hello.

When creating custom reporting dashboards it would be beneficial to allow a share link for external users outside of Asana to view similar to the form builder.

We currently have a very large project of migrating 10million + documents into a shared team drive. This externally public dashboard reporting would be very useful for our clients to understand where we are at in the process without needing an Asana log in.

Currently, I do not see the option outside of inviting individuals to view the report.

Hello @Roxanne_Dockter,

yes correct if the people are outside the organization then shareable links only show board, list, timeline and calendar views at the moment.

Have a look here this might be a good workaround: Share a board with a non Asana user - #8 by Sami_Linnanvuo, Screenful: Introducing shareable links, easily share a dashboard with anyone!

For the custom reporting section I was hoping to have a sharable link for users to view without sharing an entire project with them. I attached a video of the location of reporting dashboards I am hoping to have a sharable link for external users eventually as a feature.

Reporting Dashboard Video Example