Construction Projects

Hi everyone! I have set up numerous projects and workflows for clients’ Design & Build projects in Asana.

But one amazing Asana integration that has helped me and my clients is Instagantt (no affiliation) which offers very similar functionality & user interface as MS Project & Primavera, but the great thing is it syncs up with all your tasks in Asana so you can easily change dates and correlate other projects too! i.e. you could compare numerous projects together to see your entire team’s workload easier and what tasks may conflict with one another. You can also mark public holidays which is also useful so it will correctly calculate actual working days!

It’s free to plug it into your asana and sync up to 3 asana projects (on the free version) which you can then easily export to PDF or live link to share your construction schedules with your clients and stakeholders :grin: which is something currently impossible to do with asana’s timeline, unless you add these people to your asana project…

Check out how to setup Instagantt here Syncing Asana with Instagantt | Product guide • Asana Product Guide

2 Likes