Customer ability to save a form and return to complete it at a later date

Forms are getting better and better with every update asana provides.
There is however one feature that is a deal breaker for us and that is why we are yet to maximise our use of this feature, and that is the ability to auto save before submitting the form.

Here is a use case:
If would like to use forms as a means to share with clients. The form has some legal questions and is not usually filled in one go. I would like to offer my clients the ability to start filling the form and then save and exit and return to it at a later date to complete.

Anyone else has similar use case?

12 Likes

Agree! We have a similar situation but the requests are tied to large campaigns.

2 Likes

Asana - I need this exact functionality as well. Any updates or responses?

3 Likes

+1 Our team needs this feature as well to improve data integrity.

3 Likes

Has save draft finally been implemented?

1 Like

Hi @Aubre_Walther not yet. Usually, when features get implemented, the respective voting post gets closed as well.
Make sure you upvote this one and fingers crossed it gets picked up soon.

1 Like

I have questions about the plan I’m selecting and the live chat DOES NOT lead to a real person. How can I talk to someone?

1 Like

There isn’t a live chat support, but if you click on this link, select I am having trouble with, and scroll to the bottom of the page, it will allow you to contact support. They will respond via email

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=asana+support&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en-gb&client=safari

Hope this helps.

Agreed! A ‘save as draft’ type of feature would be extremely helpful. Also the ability to pre-populate forms based on the user or based on specific criteria that the user fills out.

2 Likes