Company Wiki

Hi all,
I guess if at least the icon in the task list could be différent for a wiki (like milestones) and not be marked as done, that would be a great enhancement (untill doc management exists in an idéal would).
Cheers

1 Like

I would be interested in such an option for Asana. Is there any way to make three-dots revive?

2 Likes

Asana2Go might be the way to go here, @lpb can you confirm? Otherwise I can indeed build a tool…

@Joey_Hebert and @Bastien_Siebman,

Asana2Go has many built-in standard outputs and all can be modified or new ones created for almost any purpose.

For more info:

Videos: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxDMin_QC8UT154CyPyi0jQ

Thanks,

Larry

Articles: Trilogi Solutions: Asana Consulting - Medium

1 Like

This would be a GREAT addition to Asana.

1 Like

PLEASE make this a function of Asana. Please please please

3 Likes

plus +1 - we’d fully switch to Asana, if a wiki function existed!

3 Likes

This is definitely the one issue with Asana, not allowing us to have our documentation fully integrated with project management. Please add it!

1 Like

We are also looking for a Wiki solution and if it were integrated in Asana it would be fantastic!

2 Likes

we already use asana for a year and so, and we are considering other tool because of this lack. please add it, we already love you.

We are currently using Asana to build and track Marketing and Sales playbooks but ironically there is no wiki function in Asana for our team to view these. Is this something Asana would consider adding? Thanks

WIKI please!!!

But there is a wiki, this is a comment only project.

I believe this thread should be renamed to point out the exact feature you guys are expecting…

2 Likes

I don’t use comment-only projects for this purpose but your absolutely right, @Bastien_Siebman! It is a great way to represent a wiki until something more robust is available!

1 Like

Came here to look for the same thing. I did some digging and found that slab / confluence / slite all have asana integrations. Slite was the only one you could create tasks from, but it was a little clunky, and not useful if you had a lot of tasks coming from meeting notes.

The new Project Brief, with Rich Text Editing, could be a place to use as a wiki!

I have added the entry F19 in 🔥 Hottest feature requests and their workarounds for that topic, feel free to suggest new workarounds or rewordings.

2 Likes

Do you have any screen shots to show what this would look like? Was trying to test it out, but wasn’t really sure what a comment only project is?

I don’t have a screenshot. A comment-only project is a project where you set the permission to Comment-only, meaning other users can only open the tasks (read the description) and comment. Does that help?

Thanks!

Thank you for including this as entry F19! Our team would really appreciate this option (hopefully in the future).

1 Like