Cannot import CSV file

Briefly describe (1-2 sentences) the Bug you’re experiencing: Select import - CSV then select file. Goes immediately to blank screen and nothing happens.

Steps to reproduce:

Browser version: Chrome - latest version - 86.0.4240.111

Upload screenshots below: Link to screen recording - Untitled: Oct 26, 2020 1:37 PM.webm - Google Drive

Welcome to the Asana Community Forum, @anon30268134! Let’s try to solve this together :slight_smile:

Can you please follow these steps and let me know if the issue persists?

Looking forward to your reply!

Hi Emily,

I did try all of these things and I still got the same result.

Could it be the file is too large?

Thank you

Catrina

Thanks for getting back to me @anon30268134! We currently have a limit of 2000 rows when importing csv files. If your csv file has less than 2000 rows and the issue persists, I recommend you contacting our support team and send them the URL of this thread so they can investigate this issue further:

I hope the issue is solved soon! Let me know if you have any other questions.

1 Like

Hi Emily, I’m having this same issue. I’m working from the Asana desktop App, any suggestions? Thank you

I was getting the same thing with Safari, where it doesn’t get to the preview screen after you attempt to upload it. I tried with the latest version of Chrome and it seemed to work. Maybe try other browsers or disable any browser extensions?

Hi all! Good news! Our Product team has confirmed that this bug has now been fixed! Thank you all for your reports and patience :slight_smile:

1 Like